.

.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Today is little Matthew's 13th birthday! I cannot believe he is now hitting his teenage years. Soon, he will no longer be our little buddy :(

I experienced first-hand on Sunday a budding "teenage attitude". As we were walking into our pew at church (we were home this past weekend), I thought Matthew had said something to me, so I turned to look at him and said, "huh?". His response, with a slightly agitated tone, "I wasn't talking to you". About this time, I see a pretty girl turning the corner coming over to speak to him... I guess I know where I stand!

With that being said, I have the best little brother in the world. What other 13 year old boy would tell you that you look pretty on a Sunday morning? Now, I know that I wasn't completely overjoyed at the thought of you being around 13 years ago, but I will say that you've been totally worth it..even if I did have to give up my seat in the family van for your car seat ;)

So happy birthday Matthew! I love you!

Gotta love the missing tooth

I wish this seersucker suit still fit!

And now... Stop getting old!

On another note. I wanted to wish a Happy Anniversary to our good friends Heath and Russ , 3 years today! You're basically an old married couple now :)

No comments: