I know I am a bit late but....
This year I am thankful for:
- Our beautiful, perfect, sweet baby girl. She is the greatest blessing of all.
- Getting to parent with M. He is seriously the best new Daddy I have ever seen.
- Our families
- My mom's sweet sister, Aunt Shirley...without her, who knows where my mom might be today.
- Friends in Nashville, Birmingham, Decatur, Houston, Missouri, Colorado, Kentucky, etc...
- A hard-working husband that allows me to stay home with Avery...something I cherish every minute of everyday
- A job that I can work "as needed"
- New job opportunities
- An exciting year to come!
We celebrated Thanksgiving in Cinci first with my fam, Uncle Grady, Aunt Jeannie, Andrew and Keela, Katherine, Ben and Barrett..
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!