.

.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For the Love of Food


NEWS NEWKS ALERT!  I have heard from a fairly reliable source that one of our favorite Bham restaurants is possibly making its first Volunteer State appearance..in Cool Springs!  Okay, it may be the 3rd of 4th, but the others are in Memphis or Murfreesboro or something... as if Rutherford county needs anymore restaurants sandwiched into it. 

But Cool Springs is another story.  My parents live in Cool Springs.. this is BIG news.  While the Magic City is smaller in comparison to Nashville, we make up for size with delicious food.  Although I've yet to find a Baja Burrito equivalent in this town, I can honestly say, that in my humble opinion, the food is just better here.  I know... in Alabama, what?!  I can't believe I am suggesting that Bham may have beaten my hometown in any quality or characteristic.... but Nashvegas, cheer up, you're the fun and pretty one :)

So, to all my Nashville friends.. when NEWKS hits town.  Don't miss out.  The " NEWKS Q" (grilled chicken breast, applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, with a homemade white barbecue sauce) is calling your name.  If it isn't one of the best sandwiches you have ever tasted, then just assume that the Nashville establishment is not as good as the one here :)  Check it our for yourself here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Sounds good. please send two samples ASAP.
Matthew, thank you for your phone call.

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Sounds good. please send two samples ASAP.
Matthew, thank you for your phone call.