.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Like Mother Like Daughter

Apparently this beautiful little "apple" did not fall far from the proverbial tree.

Growing up, I was a finger sucker.  A habit that my parents desperately tried to break me of through numerous tricks.... that failed.   Kudos to mom and dad for trying, but what five year old can't figure out that in order to get to my fingers, I need to take the gloves off?  I continued this practice for way too long than was socially acceptable.  I only wish I could remember at what age I stopped, but let's be honest, I would most likely lie and say that I was younger than I really was.  Definitely too old to be cute and to know better :)

Doesn't mean I'm not glad that our little nugget has picked up this trait sporadically as well.  Who cares about her teeth (sorry David), we were planning on getting her braces anyway :)



No comments: