.

.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Smith Family Vacation 2013

Per usual tradition, we spent last week at the beach with my family.  Unfortunately due to M's new job he was only able to come for the first weekend :( But now that we are back in Bham, it is only like a 4.5 hour drive to the beach, which is AWESOME!  I think I said at least 4 times while we were there, "I'm so thankful that I don't have to drive back to Texas at the end of the week!"

We are now back in the real world.  I am very blessed that my very part-time work schedule allowed me to take Aves down for the week.  Who knows what next summer will look like when I will be back in school.  Yikes!


Avery's favorite person, she would only go to her in the morning... not even Mommy! Aves was saying, "Ahsdey" all week.




Her favorite thing to do all week was play "Ride Little Horsey" with Honey. Love that sweet smile



Got Mac N' Cheese all up in her hair :)





Just lounging.
















Buddy and his friend Grayson
Love my sweet sister who loves Avery like her own!

 It was a fantastic, relaxing week.  Mom does not do the sun, so she was more than happy to stay up in the condo in the afternoons while Avery napped.  SO nice to sit by the pool and read books without a care in the world.  Thanks Mom!


Thankful for my parents for providing all the fun and food for the week.  Now that I'm back, I'm in desperate need of a vacation detox. :)  Hope everyone has a great week!  We are nearing the completion of a our den renovation.  M finished the built-ins and window seat, the painter comes today and tomorrow, and the carpet is being replaced Friday!  Cannot wait!

1 comment:

AmandaWalker said...

I love that ruffly swimsuit and swim cap. I bought Autumn a swimsuit and matching swim cap from Janie & Jack at the end of last summer. She's worn the suit a ton, but when I asked her to wear the swim cap she looked at me like I had 3 heads.