.

.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

I officially hit my late twenties last week.... So there's that.  Thankfully I have a super sweet husband who spoiled me with breakfast in bed and a night out to one of Bham's best restaurants, Ocean.  Then this past weekend we went up to Nashville to celebrate mine and Ashley's birthdays that our 2 days apart.  My favorite thing to do for my birthday is to celebrate with my sister :)  All in all, great birthday week, wonderful company, and a little too much good food.

Peanut butter cheesecake :)  This was after the oysters, beef carpaccio, pan-seared grouper over Vermont white cheddar cheese grits, and some of the best scallops I have ever tasted.  Yum!

Thanks to Uncle Geoff and Aunt Mollie for watching our sweet girl!

Dinner at Sperry's
Such a busy girl, so many people to talk to.



Beautiful cake done by Juanita at Dulce Desserts in Nashville, the lady who did our wedding cake!

No comments: