.

.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Beginnings of Fall

I know I am falling behind.  I may end up having to make this a quarterly commitment after Burton gets here :)  I am fairly certain that we are in one of the busiest seasons; it seems like we are constantly jumping from one thing to the next.  I am ready for life to slow down a bit, you know, like in a few months when we add a newborn into the mix.  Here is a sampling of some of the things we we've been up to the earlier part of this Fall.  Countdown to Thanksgiving is on... I can already taste Aunt Jeannie's dressing ;)

September we went to Atlanta for the Garth Brooks concert with some of our dear friends Blake and Holly Beth.  
My favorite part of this picture is the photobomb by the girl in blue.
No surprise, he was amazing!
Meanwhile back at Honey and Graygry's... Two peas in a pod.  
Avery's school pictures... She is too cute for words.
I mean, come on?!
Zoo trip one Saturday with Daddy while Mommy studied for school. 
Trip to Granddaddy Wayne's farm the beginning of Oct.  



She rode with him like this for over an hour.  





So the rule in our house is no pacifier except for naptime and bedtime.  This rule is also supposed to apply on days when Avery goes to preschool.  Her teacher sent me this one day when she found Avery hiding in her cubby with her pacifier.  My dad said it's like she is getting her a quick puff of a Virginia Slim... Everybody needs a stress reliever during the day I guess, ha.   

Avery helping me bake cookies for her teacher at preschool for her birthday

No comments: