.

.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hardison Family Christmas

Let's get real.  I am 34 weeks pregnant, still in grad school, trying to complete clinical hours in time, and oh yeah... completely prepare a nursery in 6 weeks time (Burton has no diaper bag, or even a coming home outfit...bless him, this second child thing is the pits ;)  All that to say, my blogging on Christmas is simply going to consist of pictures.  This girl ain't got time.  We are worn out from all the holiday travel but thankful to have been able to see both sides of our family at Christmas.  But now I am glad to have this pregnancy as my excuse for no more travel as of this coming Tuesday!  Hallelujah!   Enjoy the pictures of Hardison Christmas :)

















26th lunch at Grandma and Granddaddy's:



And just to show you proof of this so-called "pregnancy".  Here I am on the left 32 weeks with Avery and the right 32 weeks with Burton.  Apparently the old wives tale of being more swollen with girls rings true in my case :)  When I showed M the picture comparing the two his loving response was, "oh my gosh!  Look at your face!"  Love you too ;)


Now...back to cleaning out closets!

No comments: