.

.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Meanwhile Big Sister....

To my sweet firstborn.  I promise Mommy hasn't forgotten about you... In fact, I love you even more these days watching you grow into a precious little girl.  You LOVE your baby brother, and you are always a willing helper whenever Mommy needs a diaper or wipes.  You can't get enough of your school, including your teacher and your friends.. You talk about them constantly.  And though we may be having trouble getting you to stay in your big girl bed these days, I love your sassy independence, though I could go without the occasional snarky comebacks...  We are 2 almost 3 going on 13 some days.  We love you Nug!  So thankful for you!

At Campbell's first birthday party 




Getting your fingernails (or as you call them ponytails) done with Mommy.



Feeding your baby doll, ha! 

No comments: