.

.

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Easter 2015


Easter was even more special this year due to our newest addition.  We decided to make it Burton Christopher's first Sunday at church since he was going to be 8 weeks old.  It also worked out for us to be in Nashville that particular weekend, so my dad was able to pray a sweet blessing over his namesake down front at church on Easter Sunday.  What a special moment that I will cherish forever!

Mom per usual was the most generous of hosts and invited a boat load of people to Easter lunch at our house Sunday.  I think she cooked for almost 18 people, and every bit of it was delicious... no surprise.

Enjoy the pics from Easter.  He Is RISEN!

Easter Egg Hunt at Homewood with Thomas and McNeill.  
Sweet friend Ashton

Dad saying, "who do you think he looks like?!" ha

Dad doing the same thing with Avery almost 3 years ago!  



The Easter Bunny nailed it with this Frozen robe.  
I have the best siblings in the entire world... hands down.  

Best we could do of the FOUR!

Dad and Lad... Burton in his beautiful gown my mom had made for him... Very similar to Avery's.  You heard it hear first y'all...real southern baby boys wear gowns to church :)  And real men like my husband are ok with it!
 
Avery in her gown and Burton in his :)  Love my sweet babies.








No comments: