.

.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Fall

In the midst of moving, I graduated from NP school, M started his new job, I took my nurse practitioner boards, Avery started a new school, we started renovating the new house, Matthew's parents allowed us to live with them for FIVE weeks (how they had the patience is pretty amazing), and I started adjunct clinical faculty duties at Lipscomb. Summer ended more quickly than I thought possible, and we somehow landed smack dab in the middle of fall.  I mean we missed so many football Saturdays that our dvr was full of episodes of college gameday and Alabama games.... A true travesty ;). 

Here's a quick summary of fall 2015.

Matthew's first day at his new job

Avery's first day of school

Aves started ballet and loved it!

House Reno (I will do a full run down in this another day)

Lunch with Grandma and Granddaddy in Columbia 

Trip to see our besties and pack up our Birmingham house 

Celebrating mine and Ashley's birthday at Sperry's with the fam


In October we went to Lexington with Ash and Randal to go to Keeneland and Big Blue Madness.  The trip was supposed to include the Auburn/UK game but I fell ill with an awful stomach bug so we had to go late.  M later got it, and then Burtie passed it on to my mom... Yikes 






Trunk or Treat with Ariel and Sabastian 

Halloween with the Joneses 

Back to Birmingham to celebrate sweet Margaret turning 1! 

Then a few weeks later the Guess clan came to see us! 

Stay tuned for a holiday recap! 

No comments: