.

.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And Then There Was ONE....

I took my last final of 4th semester today, and I am PUMPED!

only...

1 more semester of constantly studying
13 more weeks of wearing those heinous white uniforms (which will be burned upon graduation)
3 more months of paying tuition to work a job that I will get paid to do in Aug/Sept.
94 more days of trying to hold back tears when I feel like I can't do it anymore (dramatic, I know) while wondering if I should be on anti-anxiety medications :)

Just 1 more. After that, I promise to my husband that I will be fun again.... until grad school (hopefully) ;)


*We moved this past weekend to a charming little townhouse in Hoover. We LOVE it! Post and pictures of the move are to come later on this week. E-mail me if you need our new address!

No comments: