.

.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Going and Going and Going

We have had a full but fun last couple of weeks. We moved, I finished exams and started a new job, Matthew graduated, and I traveled 6 hours and back to Louisville in 24 hours!

Moving Day!


Thanks J!

My worst nightmare. No organization.

Goodbye 417 Oaks Drive! You were a great first home! I may or may not have cried when we left for the last time :)

So sad

Right after we moved, I decided I did NOT want another piece of brown furniture in our place... So, I decided that we should paint and distress our old table... M did most of the work.

The finished project! Didn't he do a fabulous job! And it looks even better in person.

I promise I will upload the rest of the pictures from the new place. We're almost completely done. We just have a few more things to hang, get organized, etc...


Ed and Shawn had a party on Friday night... with the 4th of July food menu!

This is Akash, Amit's (the MD, PhD in M's lab) son. He was loving on Lexi all night.


Graduation Day!

Ed and Matthew


3 Dr's.

I'm SO proud!

Yup, K was 33 weeks pregnant in this picture... She still looks AMAZING!


Louisville
We took a mini pledge class trip to Louisville this past weekend. Our good friend Emily (pledgesister) and my old roomie was getting hitched!

Carol and Heath packed the exact same t-shirt.



Beautiful Emily! She was gorgeous!

The "5"

The house in the background was where the reception was located. The ceremony was outside in a courtyard. Perfect day.





Completely worth all the traveling to see my good friend so incredibly happy. It was also a blast being able to catch up with old friends. There are some stories that never get old.

That about sums it up. I just got my assignment for my preceptorship this semester. Neuro ICU. I'm pretty excited about it. First day is Thurs! No weekends or nights :) Also congrats to Benjamin who also graduated this past weekend with his Masters in Accounting! Way to go bro :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Andrea, You had a busy few days.
We hope to see you soon.