.

.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"It's a Family Tradition"

Hi, I'm Andrea, and I don't like change. In fact, change makes me anxious, palms sweaty, feel like I want to throw up nervous... I HATE it. It's a wonder that I ever decided that getting married, moving to a new city, and starting a new school was EVER a good idea...

Because of my abhorrence of change, family traditions are important to me, and they should NEVER stop :)

One Smith family tradition is going to PCB with the Cinci Smiths every summer. We have been doing this for about as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, because of some kids growing up and getting adult jobs (Ashley, Andrew, and Kath) ... obviously this does not apply to me, our number has dwindled over the past couple of years.. which is frankly, unacceptable. There is this thing called vacation time!

Either way, I was glad I was able to steal away for 4 1/2 days and mooch off my parents for some much needed relaxation. Thanks Mom and Dad!



Buddy and his friend Grayson



Uncle Grady and Aunt Jeannie.. I was their kid for the week

Beautiful weather! And no oil!


RIP Smith kids at the beach... This was most likely 2006. Sad.

Look forward to posts on upcoming events: graduation!, M's birthday, little Matthew's visit, and nbd (no big deal)... the CRUISE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.