.

.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Night=Date Night

It's the little things in life that make you feel so extremely blessed. My blessed moments today consisted of waking up late next to my wonderful husband, taking a trip to the local farmer's market, spending time holding my sweet nephew, and finally getting a much needed date night out with M.

As I sit here listening to James Taylor/Carole King sing me into a relaxed bliss, I thank God for the little things in life. Nothing better than curling up on the couch, listening to a little James, and oh yeah... waiting on a blackberry and peach cobbler to get out of the oven.


I dare you to convince me that you spent a better Saturday :)

Oh yeah... I passed my exit exam. Time to graduate!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy acres Farm
Sounds like a great Saturday night.
Congtatulations on passing your exit exam.