.

.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Marathon Video

Here is the video of Team Smith finishing the marathon. You can see us at the very end of the clip, wearing our lime green t-shirts. As we were getting up to the finish line, Dad said, "We gotta hold hands!" And we did.. and we were cute.

I'm swinging my arms so badly. Very poor running form :) I guess I was just so glad to be done!

Also, the clock says 3 hours. We did not take that long. Although, we were by no means fast. Ha. Your actual time starts when you cross the starting line, not when the "official" race starts. I'm not sure what our exact time was; I'm sure Dad knows.

Have a great finish to the week! I will post pictures of our beach trip with friends in the next few days!


http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event_video.asp?EVENTID=75416&BIB=16963&S=230&PWD=

No comments: