.

.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beach Trip and Birthdays

A couple of weekends ago, Matthew and I got to spend the weekend at the beach with our good friends the Harrises and the Guesses.  I apologize for my lackluster approach to blogging as of late.  All I feel like doing when I get home from work and the gym is crawling into bed... which shamefully happens more than it should. 

Anyway, we had a blast in Orange Beach with our friends, eating, relaxing, eating, reading.... and more eating.  Confession:  I think I pounded four five donuts while we were there, and I don't even eat donuts!  Not to mention the pound of crab M and I splurged on.  What makes crab better?  Dipping in it in pure melted butter.  Totally worth every heart clogging calorie. 

Enjoy the pics!

Drew, Blake, and M.  The sweet baby girl is Katie and Drew's baby, McNeill.  She is PRECIOUS!

Katie, me, and Holly Beth (whom I like to call HB)

We celebrated HB's birthday while we were there. 



Like I said, absolutely precious.  How sweet is her little outfit?!



 I have the most beautiful friends!


The pound of crab.




This past Tuesday night, we celebrated Jason Booton's birthday at the Fish Market downtown.

Holly Beth, me and Brittney


Happy Birthday Jason!
We're headed to see Grandma and Grand Daddy Wayne this weekend, then spending Sunday night at the Smith compound...no work on Memorial Day! 

Huge Congratulations to our best friend Russ! He is graduating from medical school tomorrow.  Way to go Dr. Clendenin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Sounds and looks like you all had fun at the beach. We are excited about your visit with us this week end.