.

.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

14 is OLD!



Today was my brother's birthday.  14... as in 1 year away from a learner's permit, and 2 years away from a driver's license. 

I can't believe our "little" (He's 5 inches taller than me) Buddy is getting so old.  We love you Matthew.  You are the sweetest, funniest, most gentleman-like 14 year old I know.  I could go on and on about you, but I'm already emotional this evening, don't want the flood gates to open :) As Mom said today, you are truly what your name means.... a "gift of God".  Happy Birthday! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thanhkful that you blogged about your "little" brother. My how things have changed! I wish you could have posted the picture of his birth and your face in those pictures! 8) I knew he would grow on you and that you would love him to pieces as he does you! I love you and miss you already!!

Mom