.

.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

#1 Exciting Thing Happening This Summer

In a way, I feel like even now at 24, the final piece of my childhood is coming to an end, with the final installment of Harry Potter coming out in July.   Yes, I'm that girl.  I have lived my life dreaming of Hogwarts, Quidditch, and wondering exactly what butterbeer tastes like.  I've memorized more spells than I care to admit and used one too many Harry Potter inside jokes.  Maybe it's just one more reason to be obsessed with the British.  They've given me Harry, an obsession for Henry VIII, and a new fascination with Kate Middleton (she's beautiful!). 




I can't watch it without chills running down my spine.  More exciting than moving into our new home in our new city... Close Call.


One more day of beach fun, then it's off to Memphis, Senath, MO (to see Katie Bug!), Nashville one last time, New Orleans for the weekend with friends, 3 last days in Birmingham, and then Houston... or should I say Pearland.  :) 

No comments: