.

.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Part II

For the 2nd part of our Christmas holiday, we headed down to Columbia, TN to spend time with Matthew's grandparents, parents, brothers and their wives, and of course our favorite nephew Sam!  We hadn't all been together since Benj and Morgan's wedding, so it was so nice to be able to catch up in person!

We spent our time there mostly eating Grandma Eva's delicious food and desserts....If you want to taste the closest thing to heaven bottled up in a jar, you need to have some of Grandma's strawberry preserves (M would say the peach)...  Either way, I firmly stand by that statement. 

Monday the 26th, some of M's extended family came over to his grandparents house for the annual "26th Hardison Lunch"...  I was at the "Big Table" again :)  Not to make anyone else in the family jealous, but I've always gotten to eat there :)  I'm sure it has nothing to do with my shining personality but more likely due to the fact that because of my work schedules over the years, I've only made it about every other year...but who's really counting!

Uncle Neal...Aunt Kay refused to be in the pic :)

Vising Nannie

All the Kids


On the move for presents!





Christmas 2012 has some big shoes to fill!  But who am I kidding, because of baby girl, all Christmases from now on will be infinitely better!

No comments: