.

.

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Week In Nashville

While Daddy went to a boring conference in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago, Avery and I flew to Nashville to spend time with family and friends.  I pretty much felt like super mom flying with Avery and Lexi all by myself.  I'm pretty sure everyone on my flight thought I was crazy.

While we were there, we were constantly on the go!  I was glad to get home Sunday, not only to see M, but I was definitely ready to get Aves back on her normal schedule.

The first day we were there, Avery and I went to lunch with our best friends!  Two of my best friends have girls around Avery's age.  Heather has Maddie (6 months older than Avery- on the right), and Whitney has Evie (4 months younger- in the middle).  So fun!

Love my Granddaddy!

Honey took me shopping and out to lunch almost everyday!

Then of course we had to go to Granddaddy's office to show me off to all of his co-workers :)

On Saturday, our other best friend Katie Bug came into town from Missouri with her almost year old baby boy Carson!  We went out to lunch with all 4 babies!  We are crazy!

Friday night, Aves and I went to dinner with Heather and Aimee.  Miss my old roomie :)


Sunday afternoon, Honey made a big lunch.  Laura and JP came over to eat too!  Can't wait until I can eat Honey's brisket and homemade baked beans!

Love my sweet, wonderful friend.  



Who loves Aunt Ashley?!

Wonderful week.  We were so, so busy.  And I still didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to.  Thanks to my wonderful parents for putting up with us for a week :).  

No comments: