.

.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We were so blessed to be able to travel again this year to see both of our families for Thanksgiving.  This Thanksgiving was the best one yet due to our precious baby girl.  She was a rock star again as she flew for the 7th and 8th times since she was born!

I know I am a bit late but....

This year I am thankful for:

- Our beautiful, perfect, sweet baby girl.  She is the greatest blessing of all.
- Getting to parent with M.  He is seriously the best new Daddy I have ever seen.
- Our families
- My mom's sweet sister, Aunt Shirley...without her, who knows where my mom might be today.
- Friends in Nashville, Birmingham, Decatur, Houston, Missouri, Colorado, Kentucky, etc...
- A hard-working husband that allows me to stay home with Avery...something I cherish every minute of everyday
- A job that I can work "as needed"
- New job opportunities
- An exciting year to come!


We celebrated Thanksgiving in Cinci first with my fam, Uncle Grady, Aunt Jeannie, Andrew and Keela, Katherine, Ben and Barrett..











Friday we headed to Lexington to have Thanksgiving 2.0 with M's family.  His parents, J, K and Sam.










Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: