.

.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break Houston


M was gone to an ACMG (American College of Medical Genetics) conference last week.  I think I can firmly say that there can't be a whole lot of more conferences that sound more boring.. Sorry honey :)  When I learned that M would be gone a whole week, I immediately knew that it would be way more fun to have friends come see Avery and me as opposed to single momming it all week.  Aimee and Heather quickly agreed back in December to come spend their "Spring Break" in Houston.  How I managed to sell Houston as a good option for Spring Break is beyond me.  

We had a very busy week!  Shopping in Rice Village and at the Galleria, taking the babies to the zoo, and a trip to the beach.. Or what people here in Houston call the small sandy area that borders the ocean.... Friends, although we do live an hour from the beach here... It is most definitely NOT Florida :)  Not to mention all the great food and reminiscing the old college days.  Spring Break 2013 was definitely a lot different that Spring Break 2006, but it's such a blessing to still have these wonderful friends!  Thanks Aimee, Heather and Maddie for a great week!





Aves finally gave in at the mall.  Might have been the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Bath time fun.  Couldn't get a picture with Maddie looking.

We love the zoo!

Aimee and me






Little Nug cashed out at the beach
Two cuties!
2006 and....


2013!

No comments: