.

.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hardison Family Christmas

We started off Hardison Christmas at the annual 26th Lunch at Grandma and Granddaddy Wayne's.  As usual the food was delicious, and all I'm going to say is that Avery and I ended up at the big table again.  Sorry everyone, I guess we know who the favorite is ;) 









Then after the New Year, M and I hosted the immediate family's Christmas.  We usually celebrate it the weekend before Christmas, but because of Geoff and Mollie's wedding it was moved to that weekend.  Unfortunately this was before we knew that Auburn was going to be in the National Championship game and that J would be going, so we missed him this year!  Hopefully next year all this craziness will not be going on... Except we are always hopeful here in AL that the Crimson Tide will be going to the National Championship ;)  It was a great weekend, and David and Sandra were a big help watching Avery for a few hours Thurs and Friday for me so I could go into work, while they were already watching Will and Sam!  

Aren't they the sweetest!




Avery got a big girl chair with her name on it from Papa and Mimi.  She loves it!




Completely forgot to post pictures from celebrating Christmas with my grandparents in Memphis.  Will get around to it hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: