.

.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Smith Family Christmas

Smith family Christmas included all the usual traditions: bowling, making Christmas cookies, presents and my favorite part of the whole thing, the Christmas Eve service at Harpeth Hills.  Otherwise, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.  Thank you to my parents for making this Christmas so wonderful and magical for our sweet Aves.  And a big thanks to my siblings for now putting up with the fact that our dear child is now the receiver of the most gifts underneath the tree ;) Mom is definitely the biggest trooper, buying up all the presents and then spending 2 days straight in the kitchen making all the homemade meals, desserts, etc... We cannot thank you enough!  




Granddaddy carrying me around before the service started.

Ashley's sweet roommate had to work in the OR at Baptist Christmas Eve so was unable to be with her family until the weekend, so she spent Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas dinner with us!




Wake up it's Christmas!

Best part of the day was seeing this sweet girl's face when she saw her play kitchen.  Holidays are so much more fun with a child!


Thanks to Granddaddy and my Uncle Buddy who stayed up until 2 AM putting this together.  We also were surprised with another pink retro kitchen to take home with us so this one can stay at Honey's house!




Mom has the best reactions when she opens gifts.  
This girl LOVES her Aunt "Ashdey".  Seriously her favorite person on the planet.  The feelings are most definitely mutual.
Opening presents is exhausting ;)
Our musical protege.  He wanted a ukulele for Christmas.
And on Christmas night after bath, all I wanted was to put my new coat on with my church shoes and play with my kitchen.  

Hardison Family Christmas is up next!

No comments: