.

.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Better Late Than Never- Hardison Family Vacation

Well it's August. Whoops. Not really sure how that happened?  I will try and be better, I mean at the very least I can attempt to post sporadically, which would be a marginal improvement.  

Back in June, we went to Destin with the Hardison clan, minus Benjamin and Morgan, since they have decided to carry on the Hardison presence in TX after our departure.  Thanks to David and Sandra for providing a great house for us all to gather comfortably, which is saying a lot with 6 adults and 5 kids aged 5 and under.  The kiddos had a great time playing together while enjoying the pool and beach.  Not that I am for a minute  wanting to wish away a millisecond of my children's youth, but it will be a lot more relaxing to vacation once our kids are a bit bigger!  

Guess what else is not fun on vacation?  Contracting a cellulitis-causing bacterium that requires a round of IV antibiotics at the ER.  Just ask M.  Apparently we thought we hadn't spent enough on medical bills this year, what with the birth of Burton and my appendectomy

Nonetheless enjoy the pics from vacation!
 












Yup, it actually looked worse than this 24 hours later. 




So thankful I got to see one of my very best friends, Katie, while we were there! 





No comments: