.

.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...Come Again... NEVER!

If I have to see another cloudy Birmingham skyline, I may never wake another day. Rain... seriously, take the hint and go AWAY! My husband and I absolutely sick of it, not only does it make you feel gloomy, it makes Bham traffic go from bad to I might have a conniption on my way home worse.

Not only is it always rainy, it's only ever sunny when Matthew and I decide to leave Rainy City 2.0 for the weekend. I mean really? We might as well live in Seattle, which would be way cooler(i.e. The Space Needle, being near a coast, it's where Frasier Crane calls home) like I said... a lot cooler.

Why can't I have a Saturday that's sunny and chilly? Instead it's misty and about as miserable as living inside a cigar humidor. Not ideal corn hole weather. I just want to wear my North Face fleece and feel comfy, I want to cook white chili and it be worth it, I want to never see my umbrella again, and I want to be able to take my dog to the park without having to hose off all the nasty mud when we get home. I mean if it's going to be wet...can't it at least be snow?

Is there a solution to this problem? I'm guessing either pray that the local weatherman might actually be wrong about the rain for once, or get out of this town! I'm voting for the latter.

I hear it doesn't rain a lot in southern Cali...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the pictures??

Mom

Scott T said...

Moved to LA four months ago, I haven't see the rain once!

Happy Acres said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Please learn to be thankful for the rain. Farmers and cows need lots of rain.
Please continue to send blogs. We enjoy hearing from you.

Unknown said...

seriously ann---stop talking about California. It's not funny.