.

.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Reunion


"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them"

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I was able to get away this past weekend to spend a night hanging out with my best friends from high/middle school. I have the greatest friends in the entire world... in fact, my friends are better than yours, there I said it... and it's true :)


Like good ole' Ralph, the best part about having life long friends is that they know everything about you, they know all your weird quirks, they know how dramatic and crazy you were in high school, and they know every boy you have ever had a crush on (and make fun of you for it). But the best part is that even at 23, it's still refreshing to be around people who accept you for who you are.


God has blessed me with pretty amazing friends, from high school, college and now nursing school. I am forever grateful to Him for putting these girls into my life.





Yes, Heather really did take that much luggage for one night.




And here is sneak peak on Lexi's attire for Halloween, a banana! Isn't she just the cutest peel you have ever seen?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
We are glad you had a good time at your reunion. We enjoy your blogs.