.

.

Monday, November 30, 2009

I was going to blog about Thanksgiving and post some pictures, but I don't feel like it today, so that will wait. I have a heavy heart today. My home congregation is mourning the loss of one of our own, and I am now sitting here trying to find peace and understanding in a world full of chaos and pain.

I will always remember Misty as an energetic camp counselor, a beautiful smile on a Sunday morning, a loving wife and daughter, and a devoted mom. She was truly a beautiful person loved by everyone.

For those that read this blog, I ask you to please pray for the Ezell and George families.

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain..." Rev. 21:4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
As you requested, we will pray for the Ezell and George Families.