.

.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Notes

Yes its yet another post from me in the last two weeks, rejoice!

Anyway, here are a few random notes from the mind of someone bored to tears in stats class...

1) Swine Flu stinks!! I don't remember having the flu ever before and still don't plan on ever getting any flu shots. I'll take the odds of 1 year of flu vs. 26 years of no shots.



2) UK has to, I repeat, has to beat Tennessee this weekend, it has been 24 years, we have won 3 SEC games on the road this year, please please please Cats win this one at home and break the nations longest losing streak!


3) The season long Cali-party has begun for Wildcat Nation and I could not be happier. Its so nice watching teams that play up tempo, like each other and are the dominant squads that UK fans are used to!



4) Tonight begins our 4 states in 5 days Thanksgiving Tour. I'm sure Ann with make a great recap post when we are done but I will say I am really looking forward to seeing all the family and friends we will be getting to hang out with over the next few days.

5) It is November the 24th and it is still warm enough here for Andrea and I to sleep with the windows open to cool the room - ridiculous. In fact the other night it was too warm and we actually had to run the AC for a bit.

6) Warning: Joke Ahead... If you see a Louisville fan on a bike why should you swerve to miss him? It could be your bike!



7) Things I'm sure my 7 year old self would never have thought would be on his older self's Christmas list: Food Processor, Chef's Knife, Paring Knife, etc

8) Things my 7 year old self probably wouldn't be surprised would be on his older self's Christmas list: HD Cables for Wii, 32" LCD TV for the bedroom, Another set of the Lego Police Station that Benjamin broke after I had just finished setting it up on my 8th birthday.

9) Lexi Gruber Grace Hardison (our dog) would win the best dog in world title hands down.

10) Apparently it is possible to use a black trash bag in place of a car window for 4 months with no ill-effects. And yes Mom and Dad I know you have asked me to go get it fixed numerous times, I just have not gotten around to it yet.

11) My wife will make a wonderful, speaking from personal experience she is going to do an awesome job in her chosen profession!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, Go Big Blue!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Glad to hear that you are some better. Hope you have a good weekend and safe travels.