.

.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Let's Hear Those Sleigh Bells Ringling"

Think Fast! Here is Christmas in a nutshell!

Columbia- Hardison Family Christmas

Gearing up for White Christmas with weapon in hand... a good Diet Coke.

Dad-to-be pumped about the new video camera.


Meet Lady... Benjamin's new puppy. She has a proper Southern name.

I couldn't help myself. Kristen...I promise I will not buy the baby anymore UK gear.


Matthew's cousins McKenna and Kendall

Grandaddy Wayne rockin his sweet new hat

Aren't they just the cutest parents?! Along with Blake and Julie of course :)


Lexington- Matthew has informed me that he will post about our trips to Rupp. Therefore I only have two pics from our time in Lextown.



Nashville- Smith Family Xmas

After Harpeth Hills Christmas Eve service at Nana and Grandaddy's for our annual Christmas Eve dinner.




Matthew was super pumped about his food processor.

This was right after little Matthew opened a gift from Mom and Dad that he had already gotten from them earlier this year. I guess that's what happens when you get old :)

I finally got my wedding album!

Ashley got Macy and Lexi matching dog snuggies for xmas. Hilarious.

Freezing our bottoms off to watch the Titans get embarrassed on Christmas night.

Memphis- Christmas with my grandparents and extended family.

My baby second cousin Mia and her older sister Madison.

I LOVE my Mimi :)

And I'm of course my Papaw's favorite :)

This concludes Christmas. We had a great year getting to visit with most of our family. My motto for this Christmas was "Live it up!" considering there is a strong possibility I will work Christmas next year, and we could be living hundreds or thousands of miles away :(. Thanks to our families for allowing us to crash at your various homes for multiple days.

On a side note... My husband and I are currently doing the snow dance so we can get out of school/work tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath.

On another side note. Roll Tide!!

3 comments:

Sean W. said...

You know, I saw that first pic and thought "How did Andrea get out of the 'sister bear' sweatshirt this year." Then I saw it later and was relieved. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday. Sheena, Colin, and I will be headed to Nashville at the end of March for her spring break, and hopefully you guys might be making one of your routine trips up there so we can see you guys. It has been too long.

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Thank youfor sharing your Xmas pictures with us.
We enjoyed seeing you during the holidays.

Andrea said...

Hilarious Sean. And yes, hopefully we will get to see yall soon! M and I have got to meet your precious boy!