.

.

Friday, January 29, 2010

"If Tomorrow Never Comes"

In a perfect world, I would be 5'7'', a world renowned cardiac surgeon, a mother of 3 beautiful children (one with curly red hair), and I would have tickets to see Garth Brooks in concert. But alas, the world is not perfect, I'm sure I will have cute kids (prob not with red or curly hair- I'd have no idea where they came from), I won't be a cardiac surgeon, maybe a cardiac nurse, and I have never seen my country music idol perform... ever.

I am obsessed with Garth. He couldn't be a better entertainer, and I'm not ashamed at all to tell anyone that I know all the words to the video below. When this guy "officially" comes out of retirement (instead of this one man Las Vegas business) I will be first in line to buy tickets. I would pay an exorbitant amount of money to see him, even if it meant that Santa had to skip over my house(kids) one Christmas.... not really, but maybe???

So, on this rainy Friday (oh I'm sorry, most of you are in Nashville with your pretty white snow... I strongly dislike all of you), that isn't even a real Friday considering I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Enjoy the musical magic of Mr. Brooks and the sweet stylings of the classic 80's. Who wishes those jeans would come back in style?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
We also enjoy Garth.
Smow in Columbia today

Heather said...

Ah! I love that you love Garth! He was my very first concert and I've had a special place in my heart for him since! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=registry programs (aio) 21 in 1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

JHardison said...

wow, I never knew of your Garth thang....that may be a dealbreaker sis-in-law......we probably shouldn't debate this point other than to allow for your taste and mine being different....shocker :)

renee tidwell said...

Oh my. I will be right there with you in line! I know all of the words too! =)