.

.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Fun

We have been super busy... I know I've neglected to update on everything else we've been doing this fall.  I'm so sure you all have been in great suspense :)  But to be completely candid, my blogging is purely selfish in nature.  I can't wait to get this thing printed in book form to have for years to come.  That way our kids have proof that we were "way cool" when we were young :)

Oh wait... who is that!  Only the cutest nephew ever!  This picture is old... But the blog is severely lacking in Sam pics :)
It's blurry because we turned off the flash to not wake him.  Nothing sweeter than a sleeping Sam!  Other than an alert/awake/laughing Sam :) 
The Hardisons came to town to visit at the beginning of OCT.
Hardison ladies and lad.  Isn't K the cutest mom?!


Sam's baby dedication was that Sunday.  Unfortunately I had to miss out..boo work!
Seriously Aunt Andrea, why did you put me in this?

The next weekend we went up to Nash for little Lindsey-Lou's wedding.



Miss y'all.
 
The next weekend we went to Gatlinburg with the Allens, Hasselbrings, and Joneses.

Enter another sweet girl on the cutest baby ever list.  Miss Emery was the hit of the weekend.   M and I had not seen her since the month she was born!  She's precious!

How little does she look in Adam's arms!?
Good fun relaxing with friends... We should def do this more often
We had a very busy Oct. traveling as you can see, with Gburg, Nashville, and Boston.  We've been thankful to be home in Bham the last couple of weekends.  Only 5 more shifts until I'm off for 7 days over T-giving!  Look out Cinci and Lextown!  We are counting down the hours until we hit the road!  

I can't believe I forgot to mention. Remember that time I dedicated a whole post to my fav performer? If you don't remember, shame on you, but you can reread it here.  That's right, my fabulous fake sister, Laura Klapheke stood in line and got us all tickets to see GARTH in concert on Dec. 20.  He's throwing a flood benefit concert in Nash, and was only charging $25 bucks a ticket.  I believe he is up to 9 shows as of right now.  What a guy!  Also a huge thanks to Vick the Chick for footing the bill, and Dad too I guess :)  Bucket list-CHECK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy acres Farm
You all have had a busy few weeks. We enjoy your posts.
We hope you can stop to see us sometime soon

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy acres Farm
You all have had a busy few weeks. We enjoy your posts.
We hope you can stop to see us sometime soon