.

.

Monday, December 6, 2010

30 years..

I know.  No way they've been married 30 years.  They're way too cute and young!
Everyone take time out of your day to celebrate my parents.  As of today, they have been married 30 YEARS!  So, Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.  I am forever grateful to you both for providing a loving, Christian home, and being such a wonderful example of a Christ-filled marriage.  I hope M and I are as happy as you are when we celebrate 30 years together. 

Apparently, Ash and I are the worst daughters ever...  We attempted not once, twice, but 4 TIMES to surprise mom and dad by paying for their dinner in NYC while they were there last week.  Of course they had no idea we were trying to do this for them when they kept canceling their dinner reservations :)  Ash and I became fast friends with Zoe the friendly concierge at the Marriott Marquee Hotel in Times Square..but to no avail.  Sorry, we will do better next time...  Happy Anniversary.  I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sweet blog about our anniversary..we are pretty incredible parents! ;) Seriously, I am sorry we spoiled your surprise..you know Dad, always trying to save money! I pray God will bless you and Matthew in your marriage and your kids will look back someday and say how blessed they were! I love you!

Mom