.

.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bucket List- CHECK!

It's amazing that I am still living and breathing after experiencing my country music idol in all his glory. Garth Brooks... You've still GOT IT.... and got it good.   As soon as Garth came out on stage, I was short of hyperventilating.  Good thing my mom is a nurse, and was present had I gone into full blown shock. 

I can now die a happy woman.  Garth, thank you for making my 24 year old dream come true (slight exaggeration).  You brought me to tears!  It was completely worth leaving Nash on Sunday afternoon to wake up at 5:30 for work Monday morning in Bham, to only drive back to Nash after work for the concert... then after the concert driving back home and crawling into bed around 1:30...only to be up again at 5:30.  WORTH IT.  Sleep is for the birds ;) 

I know a lot of people aren't fans of Garth..  But I'm here to tell you, that he is an incredible performer.  He sounds exactly the same live as he does on his records, even better really... can't say the same for other country music performers (i.e. Rascall Flatts).  He played every song people wanted to hear and came back out for 2 encores!  Best night ever!




Minutes away!

The Man of the Hour


Trish and Garth.  Matthew and I frequently sing duets together just like this ;)

Awesome.
Hopefully I will get around to blogging about Christmas in the next couple of days.  Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Mark (Mr. Bucket List) said...

So.... you're saying that everyone should add "See Garth Brooks" to their bucket list? Sound like you have an amazing time.