.

.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!

The Big 2-8.  Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most caring husband who showers me with Christ-like love everyday!  I'm so incredibly blessed to have Matthew as my better half....  I can't believe that the first time I called M to wish him a happy birthday he was turning 23 in 2006!  Here we are 5 years later...

2007- Our first dating birthday celebration.  I surprised him for his 24th in Bham with a German Chocolate cake on the way back from the beach with my family.  

2008-  Due to M's birthday falling less than a month before our wedding, we were crazy busy.  The closet picture I could find to his bday was at our bachelor/bachelorette parties a week later... I do know that the weekend of his birthday, we watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics on 08/08/08...and celebrated his 25th birthday at Demos!

2009- Panama City Beach.  As luck would have it, we got to celebrate M's 26th birthday at the beach during Smith family vacation!

2010- M rang in his 27th by working all day on GrandDaddy's farm.  M would rather be breaking a sweat at Happy Acres than doing pretty much anything else!  Grandma Eva cooked a delicious birthday dinner...and a few days later we left for our cruise!
This year, M's one birthday wish was to eat at Cheddars tomorrow night... And Saturday we're having some couples over for dinner to celebrate as well!  Happy Birthday Matthew.  I love you, and I hope that we get to celebrate 60 more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
This is a very nice and sweet birthday message from his loving and kind wife.
May God continue to bless both of you.