.

.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day and Happy Birthday Buddy!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband!  I am so thankful to have you as a partner as we discover parenting together.  I'm here to tell you that Matthew is the best girl's daddy.  You know you are a girl dad when you say, "Does she have a bow to wear with that?" :)

M has picked up parenting so quickly. He just gets it.  I hear stories of women who are fearful to leave their babies with their spouses at first, and I have never for one moment doubted him; he is so incredibly loving, protective, fun, and compassionate.  He is the guy who looks forward to keeping Avery for the day.  His most cherished moments from this past year were what he called, "Daddy-Daughter Days".  One day a week he would work from home while I went to work.  Something I am sad he most likely won't get to experience with our other children.

I am so incredibly thankful for such a wonderful husband who is the most incredibly daddy to our baby girl.  You make it fun :)

M's present was tickets to see his favorite Food Network TV show personality Alton Brown on tour.  Hopefully we will be able to work it out since it is a Thursday night in Nash!

Captivated from the very beginning!
Makes me smile!
Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Went swimming with Daddy yesterday at Ed and Shawn's. Such a fashionista.

Also, Happy 16th birthday yesterday to my little brother!  Can NOT believe it.  We are so thankful you interrupted our lives as a family of four 16 years ago :)  You were definitely worth it.


Seriously, where has the time gone?

No comments: