.

.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Moving Day!

I finally have my husband in the same state as me... after 3 long weeks!  Which also means I have the laptop back, so I can post pictures from the last month or so.  The Thursday before Memorial Day we moved into our new home in Vestavia.  David willingly flew to Houston to help M drive the truck, while I got to skip that fun and fly ahead of time with Aves to Nash.  Months ago I thought I was getting the easy way out...until Avery decided she didn't want to be an easy flier.  I may or may not have said to M after this last particular flight, "I am NEVER doing this again!"  :)  

Thursday morning Dad and little Matthew drove Avery and me down to Birmingham to help us unload the truck.  Thanks to them, M and David, the truck was unloaded by lunch time so the rest of the day was spent organizing... only my favorite thing!

Here it is 3 weeks later, and while most of the boxes are unpacked, there is still so much to do.  Some days I wonder if we should have bought new instead of a house that needed a little TLC... But I know that once it is finally done, I will be SO glad we bought where we did.  I just need a little extra patience :)  We are starting reno on our family room this week!

Our table took all 4 of them... It is HEAVY

It was so hard to convince Sandra to watch Avery while we unloaded ;)

Yay for our new family home!
Thanks to everyone for your hard work!

No comments: