.

.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Update

*Disclaimer: For those that only look at these blogs for pictures of the baby (Dad), there are none available in this post.. My apologies!  I do not have access to our computer for a few more days.

Whew!  Let me catch my breath.  It's been a whirlwind for these Hardisons the last month.  Here is a brief update:

- Avery had her 1 year pictures made right the first week of May.  I will post some soon!  Shocker, she's adorable and still the most beautiful baby on the planet :)

- We packed up our first little house and moved out the Wednesday before Memorial Day.  Bittersweet to leave the first home we brought Avery to.

- We live in Birmingham now... Again!  Vestavia Hills to be exact!

- We moved into our new house on Thursday and immediately left for the beach Friday after lunch... I know, we're crazy.

- We spent Memorial Day Weekend in Orange Beach with M's family.  The whole crew was able to be there this year for the weekend.  Pics to come at a later date.

- I have a new job!  A very part time new job, but it will be nice and flexible for when I start back to school.

- I feel as if I have fallen back nicely into old habits here in Birmingham.  We are 5 minutes from J and K (who might be seeing Aves and me a little more than they bargained for the last few weeks :), 5 min from Drew and Katie, 7 minutes from Blake and HB, 3 minutes from Ed and Shawn, 10 minutes from church, 10 minutes from Geoff, and even Morgan and Benj are in Vestavia Hills for the summer!  I have even rejoined my little Y... It honestly feels like we never left.  Dropped Aves off in the nursery at church without a worry on Wednesday night and Sunday morning, Small Group on Sunday, etc... Nice to be home!

- Aves and I spent the majority of last week/weekend in Nashville to hang with the fam (Dad is still on sabbatical) and celebrate Buddy's 16TH BIRTHDAY!  What?!  Still can't believe he will be driving soon.

- We are about to get started on some home reno!  Will take before and after pics as we go room by room. Very excited to start making this house our home.

Hope everyone has started off to a great week!

No comments: