.

.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things to Do Before I Kick It

I guess you could call this my bucket list. These are a list of things I want to do before I go to see Jesus....

1. Visit Italy, Austria, Greece, Hawaii, London, and I'm sure a couple of other places.

2. Have season tickets to Rupp

3. Own a horse...miniature that is

4. Take Matthew snow skiing

5. Spend lots of time doing missions in Honduras...possibly open a clinic there.

6. Play the piano part to Billy Joel's "River of Dreams" To ambitious? I think not.

7. Go to a World Cup game

8. FINALLY see Garth Brooks in concert... this is a BIG one

9. See Billy Joel and Elton John in concert... I'm still kicking myself for not seeing them while they were in Bham.

10. Get my nurse practitioners license. If life permits...

11. See UK win a National Championship... obviously in basketball, but I wouldn't mind it in football (This may be a little too ambitious)

12. Go to a Super Bowl... preferably if the Titans are playing

13. See an Alabama Football Game... hopefully I can cross this one off this fall

14. Drive all the way from the east coast to the west.

15. Take a Mediterranean Cruise

16. Have children

17. Have grandchildren

18. Meet Julie Andrews... tho I may wanna hurry it up a little on this one.

19. Learn how to play the violin

20. Relearn Spanish...and speak it fluently

21. Build and design our own house

22. Possibly live outside of the South for a while... And by while I mean longer than 6 months but shorter than 2 years. :)

23. Have a brand new Mercedes

24. Run a 1/2 marathon, if my knees can take it

25. Make a wedding cake

26. Learn to sew

27. Have my own garden and not kill everything I plant

28. See a taping of the David Letterman show

29. Do a triathlon

30. Celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary :)

That's all I can think of for now. Post about our weekend activities later on! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres farm
You have a very impressive list
Fullfillment will require time, money and energy.
We really enjoyed your visit this past weekend.