.

.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blue (and White) Moon


Becuase that's what it has to be for me to put up a post on here, now I know my post moves have nothing on DeMarcus Cousins (pause for polite laughter) but here goes. What a season it has been, and I mean that in every sense of the word, a bitter, cold winter that has chilled my wife and I to the bone, which I admit has been kind to our electric bill since we enjoy the cooler temperature inside. On the other hand, what a great basketball season it has been for our beloved Kentucky Wildcats! Coach Cal and the "Diaper Dandies" he brought in this season, along with the elder statesman leadership of Patrick "Black Kool-Aid" Patterson have created a squad that is as fun to watch as it appears for them to play. For those of us who suffered through the winter of discontent that was all of last season this year has been a breath of fresh air for the True Blue faithful!

But enought about the greatest team in the country, how about the best wife in the country? My smart-as-a-whip better half got a big, fat, scholarship from the stingy University of Alabama at Birmingham!! She has also been knocking the top out of her classes this semester which most of you will remember is the hardest semester in nursing school. In addition to this she has been keeping me well fed and happy as ever. I can't wait till she is done with school and wont have to stress about pointless papers and tests. Anyway this is probably going to be mainly a "Picture Update Post" We have had several visitors recently, Ashley, Mom, Dad, Benj, and haven't put any pictures up from then. Additionally I would like to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to Mom, Benjamin, and Vicki who all have birthdays this week!!

I realize that this post has been kind of disjointed but enjoy the pics and I think Ann will post some more in the next day or two...

One tired puppy

How good is our new camera?

Delicious homemade Bobby Flay coconut cake

Ash came to visit over MLK weekend!

Davenports... aka, the best pizza ever

The air mattress slept really well... sarcasm

Lexi was not ready for Aunt Ashley to leave

Why so serious? Lexi got her Joker get up from eating one of Ann's tubes of lip gloss. She got into BIG trouble.

I sent her to her "room" to think about her actions... I felt badly about getting onto her. So I crawled in to apologize.

We made up in a matter of seconds.

My parents and Benj came down this past weekend. Lexi loved Uncle Benj as well.

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy acres Farm
Thank you for the pictures.
We see that you now have a dog.

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy acres Farm
Thank you for the pictures.
We see that you now have a dog.

Heather and Russ said...

She cannot help that she likes lipstick