.

.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LAMEcation- Not Really

What is the point of being at the beach in 60 degree weather? Last time I checked, you can't get a tan at the beach wearing sweatpants and a hoodie! In all seriousness, I'm extremely thankful to be able to be on vacation with the 'rents and little Matthew this week, big Matthew left this morning :( but I don't think I'm asking too much to get a little fun in the sun. Whatever happened to warm weather in Florida during March? I guess I will just chalk it up to global warming. ha

We have been completely worthless ALL week. I do not think I have gotten up before 9:30, which is late for me, while my dad hasn't gotten up before 10, must be nice to be able to drink loads of coffee a day at 52 and still be able to sleep in late. I will say that we have taken a morning bike ride every morning (I know, cheesy/corny/family fun), and I did get up this morning to fix homemade cinammon rolls, not Pillsbury, they were legit.

I am completely enjoying being lazy. And I'm sure I would enjoy it even more if I weren't having to study at night after everyone else goes to bed. LAME. I cannot wait to be done with school... Whoever said continuing your education was a good idea was also LAME.

Speaking of continuing education. Remember that time my husband is receiving his terminal degree on MONDAY!? I cannot believe it is almost here. M is back at home now studying up for his defense on Monday. This makes the 3rd time I have seen him stressed since we've been married. I know he will do great, but prayers would be appreciated as the big day approaches!

I will post pics from our trip when I get home... most likely after the defense and all of its' post-activities. Hope you're having a great week! Most likely not as good as mine :)

Oh.. I almost forgot.. Congrats to my Cats for being SEC champs! What an INCREDIBLE game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Warm, even hot ewather is coming.
We are praying for both of you.
especially on Monday.

Leann said...

I've been thinking about you guys lately, and hope you are doing well! I will definitely be praying for Matt on Monday, he's going to do great and just think how good it will feel when it's all over!!