.

.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Almost Forgot

Remember that time I graduated 3 weeks ago? The thought almost escaped me on the blog, I know I promised pics of the big event, but the excitement over the cruise masked the real reason we were celebrating. I'm DONE. Peace out UAB School of Nursing. It's been real. I'll catch ya on the flip side.. but seriously... please accept me into your graduate program (if I decide to go there) I promise I'll be a good nurse.. the best in fact. I will make your NCLEX passing rate statistic proud... I hope.

I learned a lot in nursing (state) school. Like the simple fact that teachers outside my Lipscomb bubble do in fact curse in the classroom. That NO subject is off limits, and that in the "real" world, you apparently can get away with cheating.. not me, obviously.

In all seriousness. I am super grateful for the stellar education I received this last year and a half. (No alumni association, I'm not ready to give you any money). I would like to take this moment to thank several people: my wonderful husband for putting up with me through everything, my awesome parents, brother and sister for being there to hear me complain :), my incredible in-laws for being ever-supportive, and the ever-giving Stafford Loan peeps..without them my education would have never happened. I promise I will pay you back...with LOTS of interest :)

Enjoy the pics from grad weekend.

Sincerely,

Andrea Hardison, BSN

Last day of school.

Right after my last final.

Girls Night celebration

Pinning Ceremony

Best friend since Day 1. We've been through it all together.

Sweet friend Jessica.

Hooray!

Thanks fam for coming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Thank you for sharing these graduation pictures with us.
CONGRATION ON A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommaDrool said...

It is a little bit shocking that it is finally over...I am finding myself with entirely too much time on my hands ; ) Oh, right, we are supposed to be finding jobs in B'ham...why isn't my phone ringing!?!?

You rock, Andrea!!! Congrats to you for all of your hard work! Hope to see you in my class again soon...fingers crossed : )

Mae said...

Congrats girl!! :)
p.s. you look great!!!