.

.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20 weeks! Halfway There!!

Yesterday I was exactly 20 weeks pregnant!  It's nice to be on the other side of 20, now we're really counting down... We went to get an official anatomy ultrasound yesterday to make sure Little Bean is developing like he/she should.  Happy to report that everything looked great.  It was amazing to be able to see baby's heart (all 4 chambers), aorta, liver, bladder, up close of hands and toes, mouth, etc...  We were still able to avoid finding out the sex...only 3 more days!

I was telling someone at work today that most of the time I hope that the next 20 weeks fly by...then I remember that our "nursery" is currently a pile of unused frames, boxes of winter clothes, and our pieces to Rock Band...  I think I'm going to need all that time to get ready for this baby to get here. :)

Here are my 2 favorite pictures from the ultrasound yesterday.

Baby is limber!  Knee to Nose!

We didn't realize that we were going to get any 4D pictures.  I always kind of thought they were creepy looking.  But this picture changed my mind.  Look how sweet that face is!...With those little hands....

20 weeks.. I put a picture like this in the last post, but with the lighting in this one I think you can see the bump a little better :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Congratulations!!
We really enjoy your posts.
We will be glad to see you this week end.

Emily Belcher said...

You are so cute Ann! I can't wait to hear whether boy or girl!! :)