.

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

IT'S A....

SWEET BABY GIRL!!

Matthew and I are over the moon excited about our precious baby girl.... To say we were shocked would be a total understatement!  Now that we know it's a she, we cannot wait for this little girl to get here!

We found out Friday, Dec. 23rd with both of our families..minus J and K and Benj and Morgan.. Hate that y'all couldn't be there!  As I said before, my good friend Kelly called Puffy Muffin a couple of days ahead of time to tell them the sex of Baby H.  I could not WAIT to cut into that cake. 

No one expected to see pink.  At dinner, we polled the whole table to see if anyone thought that it was not going to be a boy.  Not a single person raised their hand.  Ha!  Baby Girl you are already full of surprises!   Dad took video of the whole process, but I will have to wait until I get back up to Nash and download it to our computer.  For now, the pics will suffice!

And no...we have not picked a name.  We currently have a Word document with a list of our top picks.  We're going to mull them over for a few days, heck maybe a few weeks... this little girl has got to live with this for the rest of her life! 

I cannot wait to see my sweet husband with this little girl.  No doubt she will be a big daddy's girl :)  After it was all said and done and M and I were falling asleep that night, he looked over at me and said, "I secretly wanted it to be a girl".  Precious.  I love him so much.  So incredibly thankful for my little family.  God has blessed me so much. 

21 Weeks




Absolute favorite!  You can tell M is about to say "GIRL!"
 
Trying to get a better view!


M wanted to be the first person to get clothes for the baby, so he surprised me with a little UK dress!



Christmas posts coming soon!  Probably after the weekend.  Ash and Laura are on their way here from the airport with M to stay for a few days!  Cannot wait!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't remember how I found your blog, probably a friend of a friend. But I adore it!! I'm coming out of my "lurker" status to say CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl!! What a beautiful blessing from God!!

Mandy
mamamonson.blogspot.com

AmandaWalker said...

Congrats! Little girls are sooo much fun. Autumn has Andrew wrapped around her little finger (both grandpas too for that matter).