.

.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas My Dear!

Matthew and I celebrated our own Christmas last night by driving to Galveston to eat at Willy G's (right on the water) and see a showing of Tuna Christmas (the funniest play ever written).  I had seen Tuna Christmas a couple of years back in Nashville much to the insistence of my parents...I was convinced that there was no way the show was quite as funny as my parents kept saying...but I don't think I have ever laughed that loud at a show.  So, last year, Tuna (the 3rd smallest town in Texas) was playing again in Nashville, but I realized it too late, and the cheapest tickets I could find were $200 each.  I wanted M to see it badly, but not enough to spend that!

When we moved here, I figured that the 2 original guys had to do at least 1 show somewhere close...I was prepared to drive to Dallas...but to my surprise, they were doing a week stint in Galveston, a short 50 minute drive from our house!  Christmas plans sealed, I couldn't wait.

It was nice to get out with M last night and take the time to both get dressed up, enjoy a nice dinner, and stay up later than 9:30 :).  M had already spoiled me enough this weekend by making me homemade chicken parmesan Friday night (which was the first meal he ever cooked for me when we were dating).  Spoiled even more by finally getting me a great steak...something I have been craving for weeks!  Thankfully, Matthew thought that play was hilarious, I hadn't talked it up too much...although I don't really know how you could, it's that funny.

Merry Christmas to my incredible husband!  Next year we will be celebrating our own personal Christmas with 1 more!


20 weeks!

Cast of Tuna
Little Bean at 19 weeks!  My gender is secretly sealed in an envelope...and my parents are dying to know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your posts and can't wait to hear what that sweet baby is!!! Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL Christmas! :)