.

.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Lexi Diaries


My name is Andrea and I have a problem. A BIG one. My husband and I are officially way too obsessed with our dog. It's embarrassing really. We're that couple that you hate that talks about their kid all the time. Except were not talking about little Suzie's last piano recital, we talk about how our dog has ups like Michael Jordan. I mean seriously? Someone needs to tell this dog that she isn't a person....and it's not going to be me! I see her staring into the mirror for minutes at a time, and I know she is just thinking, "I know that CANNOT be my reflection" because I don't look anything like my parents.

Not only does this "child" have about a million nicknames, she seriously has the face of an angel. I'm not exaggerating. Matthew and I have found that a lot of our conversations center around the little fluff ball. We will be driving in the car and I will look over a at Matthew and ask, "What do you think Lexi is doing?". Where did our lives go?! Of course we know what she is doing, she is asleep in the same place she was before we left!

We fear leaving the house now so that she doesn't have to be alone. We MUST snap out of this or are early 20's are going to pass us by! Or mid 20's in Matthews case :) What will happen to us when we have a human child! It will only get worse!

Until then, our little family of three is just perfect


Lexi loves to sleep with her mama




And she definitely loves her Uncle Geoff!

Happy Wednesday to all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just fine with Lexi as my only grandchild right now!! She is adorable and is as sweet as can be..street creds and all!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Thank you for your blog.
We hope you will solve this problem soon.

Unknown said...

I found your blog. Now that I read it maybe I will have a shoutout...