.

.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Little Things in Life

Since I'm in school and get WAY stressed, sometimesYouTube is exactly what the doctor ordered... either that or cleaning. You just need a good laugh sometimes lets face it. And clearly since I would rather blog than spend time studying for my Pharmacology test next week (that may steal my soul), I'd thought I would share some of my favorites with you... And since Matthew was clearly impressed that I knew how to embed a video. I said, "What the heck does embed mean?!" It's only because YouTube has instructions for people like me.... computer challenged. Hopefully you will get a laugh out of it... Enjoy:

This one is for Katie Foster Small (Bug) on her 24th Birthday today!! I love you! It only gets funny if you watch it a couple of times :)






I wish I had a zest for life like this guy...




And clearly this one since it's funny to laugh at news reporters... but never ones related to you with the initials JDH!




This one just gets you pumped up... Whose ready for a little college basketball?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay i did not watch the UK one. the grape one either, but man do i love that one.
nashville dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a few giggles. :) Of course, I would say the last one was the best.
Mom H

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, the grape one makes me hysterical!! And the reporters...they are trying so hard not to laugh! Even if I had broken everything, I would have had to have more dignity! Thanks for making me laugh!!

Mom