.

.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Story of Us

So, I have been working on posting this video ALL DAY LONG (along with occasionally studying for my Pharmacology test tomorrow)! I still don't know if it will work, I keep staring anxiously at the bottom of the screen to see if is going to upload.

Anyway... This is the video from our rehearsal dinner. Matthew did such an excellent job and spent SO much time on it, I hated that people only got to see it once! And for his grandparents who have never seen it. It's about 20 minutes long...so I don't blame you if you don't watch the whole thing... ha. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due :)

You did such a great job Matthew! I know (as well as the rest of creation) that I could definitely not have done it! I'm so naive that I thought you just did slide shows in PowerPoint and somehow added music... this was NOT the case.




IT WORKED! If you could only see me now... I am dancing around our apartment!!! I take back what I said before.... Apparently I am a computer genius!!

P.S. There is one song that for some reason doesn't work at the end of Matthew's pictures.. No worries the sound comes back :)

2 comments:

Laura K. said...

hold.
the.
phone.
al gore?!
and matt- my fave (although you know also my least fave) is of the two of you and you're decked out in cap, JERSEY and that HEINOUS blue blazer. i know it's not scottie blue. what do y'all call it?
anyway. loved seeing that since i couldn't be there. even though it took over 45 minutes with all the buffering (blame it on mexico).
ANN- GET TO STUDYING!
see y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Thank you gor sharing the video with us. Thank you for including Happy acres in the video.