.

.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

15 weeks

I was 15 weeks pregnant on Monday.  I would have posted then or yesterday, but I was busy doing my civic duty by serving my community on a JURY!  That's right.  Lived here less than 5 months, already called in for jury duty...not just called, but selected.  12 people out of 80+.  At first I was a little annoyed that I was already getting asked to serve...until I figured out that work was still going to pay me for the days missed, and I got to sleep in 2 hours later.  I sort of hoped our trial would last a tad bit longer!

Nothing much else going on here.  Doctor's appointment is next week, and then we are headed to Cinci/Lexington for Thanksgiving!  Could NOT be more ready.  I'll take a 3 day week this week and next week thank you very much!  So much to be thankful for already :)  Other highlights: they are putting up a Christmas tree stand right next to our town center, which is a half mile down the road from us...exciting!  Also, our Christmas radio station just popped up onto our XM radio a couple of days ago.  Looking forward to cranking it up as soon as we are back in town!  Lowlights:  It's mid 80's here today, ugh.  I have only been able to wear boots once.  And I'm dying to make white chili again, even though it's hot.  I'm considering doing it anyway. 

Still feeling great, although I keep waiting for that energy level to go back up that people keep talking about in their 2nd trimester...Hasn't happened for me yet.  I MISSED the entirety of the UK-Kansas game last night, because I couldn't keep my eyes open another second...the WHOLE game.  Bummer.   But that's alright because in a little over a week, we'll be seeing our Cats play live in Rupp!   Seriously Thanksgiving...get here already. 

15 weeks wearing the same outfit so I can compare from week to week.  Definitely starting to show.

15 weeks.
She's been having sympathy fatigue so Mom doesn't feel left out :)

And...Another reason I have the best husband in the entire world?  He made this for me this past weekend.  A homemade chocolate chess pecan pie....he also made his own whipped cream.  He's incredible. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Manager of Happy Acres Farm
Thank you for the update. We always enjoy hearing from both of you.